It’s not about us, it’s about you!
Integrity, Assurance, Diligence & Insight
Always Good Advice
Hiltz & Associates was founded by dental embezzlement pioneer William “Bill” Hiltz. Bill is also the creator of Dental FraudBusters
Mr. Hiltz performed his first dental embezzlement investigation in 2004, and since then, has performed hundreds more.
Click here to read more about Bill
At Hiltz & Associates, we are “BIG” on small firm values.
You won’t find any large firm bureaucracy or egos here; we speak honestly, and hold to the principles of veracity and beneficence in all our dealings.
Our goals are simple. We will:
- focus solely the only thing that matters – YOU
- never recommend an unnecessary procedure or service to line our own pockets.
- provide you with expert focus, direction and guidance that is second to none
- use tact and discretion at all points, to ensure your matter remains confidential
- always serve in your best interests, to communicate with you truthfully, and without deception
- always disclose to you when we are in a conflict of interest
- recognize our limitations, and refer you to another specialist or professional when circumstances require
- provide you with free access to information and techniques that will allow you to respond when faced with a fraud or embezzlement concern
William Hiltz BSc MBA CET
Chief Everything Officer
Bill is a pioneer and expert in the prevention, detection, and investigation of fraud and embezzlement committed against practice owners and practitioners.
Bill is also the creator of Dental FraudBusters
Dentistry's most popular anti-embezzlement website
Practice areas include (but are not limited to):
Fraud Prevention & Investigations
Data Auditing and Assurance
Click here to learn about Bill
Client Audit and Assurance Coordinator
Janice is a graduate of Dalhousie University's Dental Hygiene program, and has a perfectly uncanny sense of intuition.
Janice is the person who co-ordinates many of the activities with our clients.
Her calming nature and engaging interpersonal skills make her a perfect candidate for this work.
Susan Potter PhD (McGill)
Critical Incident Officer
Dr. Potter's is an experienced professor, researcher and clinical psychologist. Her background in critical incident response makes her the perfect candidate to help your team maintain its focus and morale in the aftermath of fraud or embezzlement.
In many cases, the person being accused of fraud has developed strong relationships with other staff; who may react in disbelief, shock, or indifference.
Staff may disassociate from the practice, blame themselves, or others. Mediation will help alleviate these issues.