It’s not about us, it’s about you!
Integrity, Assurance, Diligence & Insight
Always Good Advice
Hiltz & Associates was founded by dental embezzlement pioneer William “Bill” Hiltz.
Bill performed his first dental embezzlement investigation in 2004, and since then, has performed hundreds more.
In 2006, Bill co-founded Prosperident and was its Chief Fraud Examiner & Chief Operations Officer until June 2017; when he left to form Hiltz & Associates. Click here to read more about Bill
At Hiltz & Associates, we are “BIG” on small firm values.
You won’t find any large firm bureaucracy or egos here; we speak honestly, and hold to the principles of veracity and beneficence in all our dealings.
Our goals are simple. We will:
- focus solely the only thing that matters – YOU
- never recommend an unnecessary procedure or service to line our own pockets.
- provide you with expert focus, direction and guidance that is second to none
- use tact and discretion at all points, to ensure your matter remains confidential
- always serve in your best interests, to communicate with you truthfully, and without deception
- always disclose to you when we are in a conflict of interest
- recognize our limitations, and refer you to another specialist or professional when circumstances require
- provide you with free access to information and techniques that will allow you to respond when faced with a fraud or embezzlement concern