Digital forensics can identify hidden data to support key arguments that you would otherwise have have missed.

Data analysis can produce statistical evidence

DENTAL ATTORNEY – GENERAL QUESTIONS

  1. WHICH TYPES OF CLAIMS HAVE YOU BEEN CONSULTED?

    I have been consulted on claims including:

    • Partnership disputes
    • Transition (buy-sell) disputes between dentists 
    • Fraud perpetrated by an employee
    • Unethical business conduct by a contractor or partner
    • Malpractice claims
    • Employment claims
    • Regulatory complaints

  2. WHAT IS YOUR PLAINTIFF TO DEFENDANT ENGAGEMENT RATIO?

    About 20% of my engagements are for the Plaintiff, with the other 80% for the Defendant.

  3. WHAT EXPERT SERVICES DO YOU PROVIDE?

    Here is a summary of services:

    • Digital Forensics
    • Zero Day Analysis
    • Examination of clinical records and meta-data.
    • Tort Loss Calculations
    • Loss of Practice Goodwill
    • Impact on Future Earnings
    • Intangible Loss Claims

    To learn more; Contact Bill Hiltz