What We Do
- Litigation Support: expert participation and witness services.
- Fraud Prevention: we can recommend and implement internal controls in your practice that will reduce or remove opportunities for employee theft.
- Fraud Detection: examine and analyze your practice data and business records to look for evidence of a financial crime.
- Investigation: investigate, identify, verify and report losses; intended for internal use, or to support recovery and prosecution.
- Remediation: assist with financial recovery from employee dishonesty insurance, settlement negotiations or civil litigation.
- Data Valuation: appraise the value of your practice’s electronic data for insurance or buy/sell purposes.
- Data Analytics: analyze practice data for errors, omissions, and other anomalies
Our most requested procedure is a Diagnostic Fraud Examination to look for evidence of financial misconduct. This work is generally performed offsite to ensure your confidentiality.
“For many dentists, the topic of embezzlement is unfamiliar, and they procrastinate because of fear, uncertainty or doubt. Meet with me for 30 minutes to discuss your concerns and you will receive a level of expert focus and direction that is second to none.”
Now is not the time for second best
If you are a dentist or a practice owner who suspects employee dishonesty in your practice; please give us call. Consultations with Mr. Hiltz are free, and your privacy is assured. In many cases, Bill can resolve your concerns over the phone.
Unparalleled and Unique Experience
Hiltz & Associates founder, William Hiltz, has more than 25 years’ of experience in resolving dentists and practice owners most complex business, economic and litigation problems.
Mr. Hiltz has deep understanding of dental informatics, accounting, auditing, digital forensics and his investigative skills are second to no one.
Bill’s experience ensures that Hiltz and Associates communicates complex information, clearly and concisely, to its clients, and other third parties who may be involved. (e.g., commercial crime underwriters, litigation attorneys, law enforcement, and prosecutors)
Download our Published Fee Schedule
Mr. Hiltz is the creator of Dental FraudBusters! – Dentistry’s most popular anti-embezzlement website.